The PhD seminar takes place every two months. In each session, one PhD candidate presents a social science classical paper related to his/her one research. Other participants then explain how they use the paper, or would use it, for their own research.
The 2015/2016 program:
- June 1 | Constance CHEYNEL - Methodological questions
- March30 | Hugo BOUVARD - author studied: Erik Neveu
- Mach 1 | Edwige REMY - authors studied: Howard Becker and Céline Rosselin
- Janaury 25 | Alexis LOUVION - authors studied: François Vatin and A.Orléan
- December 10 | Valentin THOMAS - author studied: Bruno Latour
- October 29 | Marion DEMONTEIL - author studied: C. Wright Mills